The Institute’s Administration Team provides direct support to the Chief Conservation and Research Officer, the Corporate Director of Conservation and Research, Institute Directors and Associate Directors, as well a wide range of administrative support to all employees within the Institute. Their educational backgrounds are quite diverse, with team members having earned degrees in Art History, Communications, Geology, Environmental Science, Business Administration, and Psychology. They enjoy spending their free time with their families, exploring San Diego, traveling to further destinations, participating in outdoor activities, volunteering in the community, and going to art exhibits, plays, and music concerts. They all have one thing in common - they are passionate about wildlife and conservation.
- Katika Bade, Associate Director of Administrative Operations
- Katie Price, Senior Administrative Assistant
- Kelsey Moniz, Senior Administrative Assistant
- Hannah McPherson, Administrative Assistant
- Maggie Drummond, Administrative Assistant
- Jennifer Schwenk, Administrative Assistant